Our goal at eSproutz is to keep the ordering process as simple as possible. Your order is processed within 1-3 business days and is delivered within 4-7 business days (UPS or FedEx Ground) if the product you ordered is in stock and ready to ship.
Please read through this instructional guide so you can understand how the process works and what you can expect once you place your order with us.
- You will receive an order confirmation email as soon as you place your order. This means that we have authorized your credit card for the purchase and are preparing your order for shipment.
- As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our warehouse to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment.
- If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will reach out to you via email to let you know. At that point you'll have the option of canceling your order or going through with delayed shipment.
- If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment or if you choose to go with delayed shipment for out-of-stock items, we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
- If your order is in stock and your credit card is approved by our fraud guarantee department, your garden bed or planter will ship within 1-3 business days from the date of your order.
- We will send you the tracking information within 24 hours to the email address you provided when checking out.
- We ship daily via UPS Ground, FedEx Ground, and Freight to the lower 48 states. Most all orders will ship within 1-3 business days of order being placed--oftentimes same-day depending on the day of the week and the time the order comes in. Shipping time, on average, is 3-5 days (i.e. UPS ground).
- Some parts orders and freight shipments are subject to ship the following business day if the order is placed close to the local cut-off time.
- We ship free to the lower 48 states only (standard ground shipping). In some cases, we may be able to ship to AK, HI, and US Territories. Please call or email for more information.
- All LTL freight shipments and expedited shipping arrangements incur an additional shipping cost. If this affects you, you will be notified by email before your order is processed.
- We do not offer Cash On Delivery.
- We ship to physical addresses only; not to P.O. Box addresses.
- A phone number is required by the freight company so a delivery appointment can be made. Failure to provide this at the time of order may cause a delay in delivery as freight items will not be delivered without an appointment. A delay in delivery may also cause additional storage fees to accrue that will need to be paid prior to delivery.
- If you order multiple items you may receive multiple boxes from different warehouses along with multiple shipment tracking numbers and these boxes may come in at different times.
- Damaged shipments must be reported within 7 days.
- Please inspect the packaging of your items when they arrive.
- If there are any planters or accessories damaged upon arrival, you can file a warranty claim to get replacement parts for anything that's damaged.
- If your item(s) arrive damaged, take photos of the damaged boxes or items and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a refund or replacement request and we will process an insurance claim on your behalf.
Cancellations & Refunds:
- All orders canceled are subject to an administration fee equal to 15% of the total order amount, whether or not your order has shipped. This is a fee that covers administrative and personnel fees.
- If your item is on backorder and you accept the backorder when you place your order, your credit card will be charged.
- If the backorder status of an item ordered is unexpected (you receive this news after your order is placed), we will hold your payment until you've been notified that the item is out of stock and shipment will be delayed. At that point, you have the option of canceling your order or proceeding with your order.
- If you choose to cancel your order once your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you used when placing your order.
- There are times when a particular planter or other store product sells out quickly...so quickly that the website has not yet been updated. This may be the case the moment you place your order. If that should happen, we will send you an email right away notifying you of the new backorder status, what the expected time for arrival is, and which substitutes are available in case you are interested in ordering a different product that will arrive sooner.
- The expected arrival time may change due to unforeseen circumstances such as a shipment being held up at the port upon arrival or the factory missing a certain part or material needed to complete the manufacturing process.
- If the arrival time changes on your order, you can let us know whether you would like to keep the order, substitute for a different garden bed or planter, or cancel the order altogether.
- Once back orders are restocked, we will notify you by email with your estimated ship date and you will receive an email with tracking information within 1-3 business days.
This section will give you the essential information about what to expect with the delivery of your item. If you purchased one of our large and heavy items your item will ship freight LTL (less-than-truckload) will be delivered via a lift gate truck (curbside only) unless other arrangements are made in advance.
Important Freight LTL Shipment
- When the item reaches your city or a city near yours the dispatcher will call you to set up a future delivery date and time with you. The item will not be delivered until you set up this appointment.
- You need to be at the delivery address during the delivery window to receive and sign for the item.
- The dispatcher will let you know what dates they have available. Delivery appointments can only be scheduled Monday thru Friday. The delivery times can only be scheduled in delivery windows of 8 am - 12 pm or 12 pm - 4 pm. Depending on the freight company the delivery window may differ. A fixed delivery time cannot be scheduled. Example 9:00 am. It can only be scheduled in a delivery window time frame.
- Please make sure the phone number you entered at checkout is a good number to contact you at.
- Avoid screening your calls until your item has been delivered.
- The item will be delivered via a lift gate truck with one delivery person. It will be placed "curbside" unless other arrangements are made in advance (at the time the order was placed). Due to the large size, it may not be possible to place it at your door.
- Be sure to keep all your packing materials including the pallet. If you decide to return the item you will need to have all the original packing materials.
How to Handle Damages, Exceptions, or Discrepancies at time of Planter Delivery (Carton packaging appears to have some damage such as ripped, holes, large dents, open carton, or items are missing):
- Carton damage requires visual inspection of the contents of the unit.
- eSproutz recommends IMMEDIATE inspection, with driver present, to verify the damage. If contents are damaged, indicate damage on the carrier’s paperwork, take photos, and notify eSproutz immediately.
- IMPORTANT: If contents cannot be inspected immediately, notation on carrier’s paperwork must state: “Carton damage, subject to inspection” and list type of damage.
- Contents must be inspected within 48 hours of arrival and a damage description reported to the carrier
What to do if carton packaging has excessive damage with the exposed carton contents:
- Refuse shipment; Take photos
- Sign carrier paperwork: “Carton damaged and refused”
- Notify eSproutz immediately
If you have any further questions about the ordering and shipping process, feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com or fill out and submit the Contact Us form.